Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What we did in class today. Tuesday 10/6/09

Today in class we watched the movie Guns, Germs, and Steel. i really am enjoying this movie and it is really helping me understand why some countries are rich while other countries are poor. I found the facts about the animals and plants extremely interesting. Jared Diamond is also a very interesting person. I think that it would be awesome traveling all across the country and getting to see what countries such a New Guinea would be like. We also tried something new in class today we went on a website called Todaysmeet.com, in this website we could post a question we would have about the video or anything that we learned in class that day. I found this website very useful and productive. I had a great time in class today and I hope that we use Todaysmeet.com again.

No comments:

Post a Comment