Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What we did in class today and what i found interesting about the Hurricane Katrina Video- 10/20/09

Today in class we finished up watching the video on Hurricane Katrina. There were so many things that i found interesting in this video. I found the facts such as how many people died and how many houses were damaged very shocking and interesting. It is horrible to hear about all of these horrible things that happened because of this hurricane. Hurricane Katrina affected so many people's lives. It affected all of the families and friends of all the people that died. I also found the fact that the levees failed very interesting. This is another thing that showed how powerful this storm was. The storm was so powerful that it had the ability to completely go over and under the levees. I really enjoyed watching this video and I feel that I learned alot from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment